To most of you tinting, especially eyebrow tinting is definitely intriguing and fascinating. Since it is not commonly practiced and followed, when you hear about it you definitely want to know more about it.
Simply put, tinting eyebrows is more a partially permanent dye and mostly vegetable or natural dyes are used and it is applied only on the eyebrows.
1. Well, for one of course, it accentuates your looks and your eyes and gives your eyebrows a more pronounced presence on your face.
2. The eyebrows look darker and therefore, add a touch of allure too.
3. If you have changed your hair colour to a darker shade, then it is good to complement your hair colour with an eyebrow tinting and they will match your hair colour too.
4. If you have noticed that you are greying in your eyebrows, then to hide the grey and also to not add age to your face, tinting would be a good idea.
5. Tinting defines your face even better and makes it look even more attractive.
6. Tinting adds more volume to your eyebrows and makes the arches seem thicker and fuller.
7. Eyebrow tinting is safe, non-invasive, not painful at all and does not take too much of your time too and it lasts for a good 6-8 weeks at least.
Melbourne Central_ 102a La Trobe Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 - PH: 0434 046 157
Highpoint Shopping Centre_ Level 2, Shop No 2153, 120 - 200 Rosamond Road, Maribyrnong VIC 3032 - PH: 0478 066 217
Parkmore Shopping Centre_ B 04/317 Cheltenham Road, Keysborough VIC 3173 - PH: 1300 234 456
Mirrabooka Square Shopping Centre_ 43 Yirrigan Drive, Mirrabooka WA 6061 - PH: 0434 165 232
Westfield Airport West_ 29-35 Louis Street, Airport West VIC 3042 - PH: 1300 234 456
Westfield Geelong_ 95 Malop Street, Geelong VIC 3220 - PH: 1300 234 456
Fountain Gates Shopping Centre (Next to Woolworths)_ 25-55 Overland Drive, Narre Warren VIC 3805 - PH: 1300 234 456