To most of you tinting, especially eyebrow tinting is definitely intriguing and fascinating. Since it is not commonly practiced and followed, when you hear about it you definitely want to know more about it.
Simply put, tinting eyebrows is more a partially permanent dye and mostly vegetable or natural dyes are used and it is applied only on the eyebrows.
1. Well, for one of course, it accentuates your looks and your eyes and gives your eyebrows a more pronounced presence on your face.
2. The eyebrows look darker and therefore, add a touch of allure too.
3. If you have changed your hair colour to a darker shade, then it is good to complement your hair colour with an eyebrow tinting and they will match your hair colour too.
4. If you have noticed that you are greying in your eyebrows, then to hide the grey and also to not add age to your face, tinting would be a good idea.
5. Tinting defines your face even better and makes it look even more attractive.
6. Tinting adds more volume to your eyebrows and makes the arches seem thicker and fuller.
7. Eyebrow tinting is safe, non-invasive, not painful at all and does not take too much of your time too and it lasts for a good 6-8 weeks at least.
Highpoint shopping CentreLevel 2 , 120 -200 Rosamond Rd Maribyrnong PH 1300 234 456 - Just Threading
Parkmore shopping centre 317, Chelthnam Rd Keysborough, 3171 Ph 1300 234 456 - Just Threading
Mirrabooka Square shopping centre 43 yirrigan Drive Mirrabooka, Perth WA 6061 PH 1300 234 456 - Just Threading
Westfield Airport West29/35 Louis Street Airport west PH 1300 234 456 - Just Threading
Westfield GEELONG 95 Malop Street Geelong PH 1300 234 456 - Just Threading
Fountain Gates shopping centre (Next to Woolworths) PH 1300 234 456 - Just Threading